An Apology Letter

To my beloved Cynthia,

How should I start? You know I have no talent for writing but I’ll do everything just to show you how sorry I am.

I know how difficult it must be to trust me right now but I am deeply sorry for what I did. No amount of words can relieve the pain that I caused you. Not even if I told you that I ended things with the other woman the day I proposed marriage to you. I know that fact is not enough to win you back. I cheated and maybe I deserve to be hated right now.

You have no idea how much I hate myself right now. It’s not your fault. It’s all mine. I should have told you about her before. I should have told you how I decided to change myself because I love you. I should have told you about how I struggled to be a new man. I have learned my lesson well. I have never cheated on you since that day I proposed and I never will if you take me back.

Honey, come back, please. I really believe we can still make this work. I want to grow old with you. I cannot see any other woman to be with other than you. I don’t wish to annoy you with my pathetic plea. I respect your decision to stay away, to think things over. I really hope you think things over and not just give up on us.

But if you do give up on us, I’ll understand. You deserve to be happy even if it means parting ways. I can only wish you well even it pains me. If ever you’ll find another man who fails to make you cry unlike me It hurts just to imagine you being happy with another man but I want what is best for you. Thinking of ending things like this makes me cry.

I want to tell you so much more but my tears are welling and ruining this stationery. I hate that I have to communicate with you this way. I hope you find it in your heart to see me again so I can apologize in person.

Love,
Kenny

_____________________________

Let's play choose your own adventure. If you were in Cynthia's shoes, would you consider being back together with Kenny? (Y/N)

Related post: Attitude

Comments

pusangkalye said…
well, the letter have shown me who Kenny is---never about Cynthia so I cannot answer that. I can only say that Kenny should persist.....I could definitely emotionally relate to this.
the geek said…
kenny,

you just came in 25 minutes too late...

cynthia
the geek said…
off topic: about your dolls' clothes, did you buy them or are they hand made?
VICTOR said…
i think cynthia is madly in love with kenny, and she'll do what all madly-in-love people usually do: follow the heart. ;)
Anonymous said…
everyone deserves a second chance.

love is sweeter if revived, plus the make-up sessions are the best!

basing from personal experience...

it takes a real man like kenny to do this letter. so cynthia, give a second chance, or follow your heart. decide!
Niel said…
So that's 2 for 'yes', 1 for 'no', and 1 abstaining...

:)

@the geek, some of my doll clothes are store bought. I made some of them especially the Filipiniana dresses and most dresses of the dolls from last year's comic strip.
the geek said…
kasi i used to sew doll dresses ng mga batang neighbors namin..hehehe

(i know how to use the sewing machine..all of us in the family actually.hehehe..)
Niel said…
Nice! My nanay is a mananahi so I have an idea of making dresses and using the sewing machine. But I'm too lazy to use it. Lately I've been using glue especially for the Filipiniana.
the geek said…
hehehe

my nanay is a mananahi, too...
Anonymous said…
I'll say yes, Niel. I'd like to explain my reason, but, wag na lang, Secret eh!