OSS # 183: Nomination


Comments

engel said…
this happened to a friend of mine.

poor girl. =P
Niel said…
Much talking is the cause of danger. Silence is the means of avoiding misfortune. The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about.

- Saskya Pandita

I think this is applicable to writing personal stuff. LOL.
D7ana said…
Oh I would miss Puypuy if she were evicted. Because she's a talker LOL. "Reading" her gives me the illusion of "knowing" her. Shrug.

On the other hand, silence allows for projections, too. How many people have I seen and admired until they opened their mouths and spoke? Aye carumba, the silence was better ;-P
Niel said…
It's too early to miss her :) A lot can still happen :)
D7ana said…
You're right. I'll wait and see.

Fingers crossed, LOL.