2.1 Absence



I'm stayin', I'm stayin'
And you, and you, and you
You're gonna love me
- And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going by Jennifer Hudson

Because I can't sleep til you're next to me
No I can't live without you no more
Oh I stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
- Insomnia by Craig David

There were nights when the wind was so cold
That my body froze in bed
If I just listened to it
Right outside the window
...
If you forgive me all this
If I forgive you all that
We forgive and forget
And it's all coming back to me
- It's All Coming Back To Me Now by Celine Dion


Click here for a guide to counting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aw.
'I endure the absence by forgetting temporarily'
the geek said…
ay, his absence makes me think of him more...
in their absence, there is still the promise of coming back. sa akin wala.

hahaha. bitterness!!!
A.Dimaano said…
LOL! Natawa ako kay Ewik.

Pang Aawitan Kita ang setup ng strip ha. Ahlavet! =)

Ano kaya ang comic bukas? =)
gentle said…
quickly i remember
i sigh
then i'm lost
at sea, again.

anglongkot naman..
tagabukid said…
forgetting temporarily is some sort of unfaithfulness...tama nga naman in essence. galing a. di bale temp din naman ang absence e, it should make the heart grow fonder daw, not forget :)
pusangkalye said…
love could create or destroy depending on the direction of the wind when you set it free---I love that line--- it's very difficult to love and keep your independence at the same time--- when you fail to balance both---you are dead..........