_____________

Nov 19, 2008

OSS # 91: Romatic Antic



Can't view? Click here.


There's a line in previous comic strip where Don Robert goes "But I can make you feel loved. That's better than being pretty." He is actually rephrasing from Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune by Terence McNally. I was able to catch the film adaptation of the play. Michelle Pfeiffer and Al Pacino played a couple who are off to a bad start to a possible relationship. I don't think that line was said in the movie maybe because Ms. Pfeiffer is already pretty.

It had so many witty quotes that I wanted to read the script but the play version had a different spin to the story. In this comic strip, I still had the McNally couple in mind. Don Robert gave his own rendition of Johnny's line. Maybe he likes the play. Johnny can teach a thing or two about wooing a beloved. Of course the play and movie are not just about that. You go find out.

5 comments:

Mr. Scheez said...

I have man boobs. I think they're sexy. Hihihihi =)

Cheers!

Niel Camhalla said...

Good for you mr scheez!

dencios said...

i'l check this out pag sinipag ako =)

Pepe Mckunat said...

Woooh.
man boobs are sexy?
nice one.

add kita blogroll ko.

Niel Camhalla said...

Dencio, I hope you like it. It kinda talkie.

Pepe Mckunat, sexy is relative. :) add din po kita. salamat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails