_____________

Jun 29, 2011

With dolls and a vibrator, how could you go wrong?

I haven't used a vibrator so I don't know how much fun that would bring. Just put dolls on the picture and you'll have me smiling. A mini web series combining the two surely sounds interesting, to say the least. The first episode already had me cracking.

I'm talking about The Power Object, a story of three friends and their magic vibrator. This was introduced to me by no less than the creator herself, Claire-Dee Lim. She's a Filipino based in the US. She noticed my interest for dolls so she informed me about her project. I appreciate her gesture. I appreciate her more for the effort she put in this project to offer free entertainment for us!


She filmed the series herself. Everything looks simple from the dolls, to the set, to the props but the jokes pack a punch. You don't need the coolest set design if it's not the point, right? It's the comedy! The props, even the characters, are out of proportions which added to the humor. Trolls as babies are way funnier that those cute Barbie babies, don't you think?

So if you're ready to lighten up, click here.

1 comment:

D7ana said...

Darn ... forgot my earplug-things. (At the public library where the computer speed is faster.) This site sounds promising ...

And I could use a laugh ... ;-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails