_____________

Dec 16, 2008

Gloria Doll Play Sets

Barbie play sets normally cost from PhP500 to Php2500. A person like me would go broke if I were to build a fully furnished doll house using Barbie products. Thank goodness there are doll furniture that can go as low as PhP200 (around $4), even lower when they're on sale.

One of my favorite fashion doll play set line is from Gloria. I recently saw a wide variety of Gloria play sets at The Landmark in Trinoma. I bought two (the fashion and the happy hour play sets), restraining myself from buying the other sets. I got the Gloria motor scooter months back when it was on sale at the National Bookstore.

The play sets are modeled below by Gloria (of 1:6Sense). Note that this Gloria is shorter than Barbie sized dolls.





Also available: Gloria Bathroom Play Set



Other than Gloria play sets, there are also "My Fancy Life" play sets.

___________________

(09Dec2009 Update)

Another company, Goldlok Toys, are manufacturing plays sets for 11.5 inch dolls. They are a little more expensive than Gloria play set. Sample photo(s) below.



5 comments:

gentle said...

ahahaha! kinakarir talaga ang gloria dolls! :)

Mr. Scheez said...

Maabilidad si kuya sa pag-purchase ng furnitures/doll sets, ha? Makakabauo ka na nyan ng doll mansion. Hehehe =)

wanderingcommuter said...

iba nga talaga ang nagagawa kapag hobby...

PUSANG-gala said...

I have always wondered why those barbies are so expensive....hmmmm

jamie da vinci! said...

meron akong kilala na SUPER magugustuhan ito!!! ahahahaha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails