_____________

Nov 20, 2008

New Shoes

Hi guys! Qiki is claiming this space once again. I was tickled pink from the response from my last entry.


Well, I was just musing over something again. You see I found these shoes Niel was hiding. I thought they looked cool.

I asked Niel for whom they were. Everybody had their own shoes already. Niel said they were part of a Christmas tradition. He explained that every Christmas, almost everyone he knew have something new to wear. He recalled how happy he was whenever he got to wear his new clothes and shoes to a Christmas party. Even up to this day, he buys something new to wear for Christmas.


He sounded worried when he told me. Christmas is near and he hasn't bought (or made) new outfits for everybody. He's running out of time, not to mention money. Good thing there's a place like Divisoria where you can find affordable items like these shoes.


I told him to cheer up. I like the pink strappy number I'm wearing now. As long as I don't get chewed by a dog or spend my days in a landfill, I'll be fine.


Plus Christmas isn't about new clothes. I know.

He smiled.

12 comments:

Mr. Scheez said...

I love the last photo. Napaka-qinky ni Qiki. Killer legs! Rawr! LOL! =)

Niel Camhalla said...

Qiki will be glad to know you liked it. :)

acey said...

gotta love your dolls! ang sexy ng last pic!

this doll knows how to pose, ne! ...or ang galing mong mag-choreograph ng pics. :D

RJ said...

Nagulat ako sa istilo ng blog na ito! Nakita na kaya ito ni Paperdoll? Nagkakilala na kaya sila ng mga dolls mo?

Niel Camhalla said...

Thanks acey! Hehehe.

RJ, hindi ko po kilala si Paperddoll. Kaya hindi pa magkakilala dolls namin :)

gentle said...

hi neil! thanks for visiting my poems. :) nagulat naman ako sa mga dolls mo. i didnt expect they can be this fun hehehe.

PUSANG-gala said...

my first time to be here......was fum!!!!, and looks like I will be having some doll overload here.keke

G said...

qiki, in fairness, winner ang pink shoes mo ha? mukhang bagay din sa iyo ang gladitor shoes na pink! magpahanap ka kay niel, now na.

Niel Camhalla said...

gentle, I enjoyed reading your poems. keep them coming. salamat sa bisita.

pusang-gala, salamat sa pagbisita. I'm glad you had fun.

G, ni-Google ko pa talaga kung ano ang gladiator shoes. yun pala yun. hehehe.

tagabukid said...

astig talaga tong si qiki, she's a headturner at ang legs, pamatay!!! galing ng pose sa last frame.

katcarneo said...

aba, ang galeng, maynakita kang ganung shoes....hindi ba sila kasyakay Qiki?

Niel Camhalla said...

Tagabukid, muntik na makita yung invisible panty nya sa pose nyang yan. hahaha!

kat, the shoes in the photo are for guys. they doesn't fit dolls like Qiki. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails