_____________

Oct 6, 2008

The Former Mr. White


What is a good time to die?


They say smoking kills you.


What's wrong with killing myself?


Before I die...


I'd like say goodbye.


Your time is up.


Goodbye.


This is Mr. White, a character from Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs. I have been eyeing him in the toy stores for months now. I thought he is too expensive for me. Lucky me found this toy store that sells him at 40% off. That computes as PhP400 savings. I was very lucky last Saturday.

I'll be giving him a new character as an accountant called Henry. Watch out for him here in One Sixth Sense.


Why can't I just be another assassin? Or a pop star maybe?



It's just a fantasy
It's not the real thing
It's just a fantasy
It's not the real thing
But sometimes a fantasy
Is all you need...


The two dolls in the background were also bought last Saturday. I'll tell you all about them next time.

4 comments:

Mr. Scheez said...

I'll be watching Mr. White's career here in One Sixth Sense =)

katcarneo said...

Mr. White's office is so cool. Can't wait for the next one.

Gibo. said...

i like his get-up ha. very tarantino talaga!

dahil dumadami na ang character, please put a gallery somewhere on your blog with their names and mug shots :-) just a thought.

Niel Camhalla said...

Kat and Mr. Scheez, I'm cooking something up. I hope you like it.

Gibo, yes, I'm planning to do that one. Thanks for the input.

Related Posts with Thumbnails